- Wannado Tours Corp., is legally incorporated and domiciled in the State of Florida, United States of America.
- Email: [email protected]
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Full name.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Card number.
- Name printed on card.
- Expiration date (Month and Year)
- Zip code.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect Information about you exclusively to record how you make use of our Website and its Services, and track your interaction with us for security, including Information about:
The use of our Website and Services, including:
- IP address
- Sessions with views on our Tours
- Session with “Add to Cart” actions
- Session with transaction recorded.
- The device you use to access our Website, including the device model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and network information.
- Any other information that we collect from you while you use our Website and Services.
- Online activities: Any Personal Information collected from you when you access our Website and/or use our Services.
- Phone contacts: Any Personal Information collected from you when you call us regarding any information about our Services.
- Other: Any Personal Information collected from you when you contact us by email or phone.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
INFORMATION SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may retain your Personal Information until necessary but for a limited period of time that may not exceed one year, from the last payment processed for any reservation on our Website.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may issue queries or ask questions about your Personal Information at any time, by email or any other way as appropriate and we will provide said information.
RECTIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request, at any time, rectification on your Personal Information if you consider your Personal Information is inaccurate or incorrect, or when you wish to update your Personal Information.
OBJECTION OR DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to receive proper response all requests referred to in Sections 8, 9 and 10 above must be sent by each Guest to the following email address: [email protected]
We guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Information and also guarantee that we have evaluated the risks inherent to data processing, and therefore have implemented physical and electronic security measures by encrypting all your sensitive information, as well as taking other appropriate administrative procedures to prevent unauthorized or illegal access by third parties to your Personal Information. We will continually review and update our security policies and controls, as technology changes to ensure ongoing information security. We implement and maintain reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data we process, from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, loss or destruction. All your payments are processed securely on our Website through Payfort. We regularly audit the application of our security measures and we ask third party experts to review our security controls against international standards. These audits help us to further improve our security level.
- Identify you when you use our Website and its Services.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our Services.
- Implement security measures to protect your Personal Information, including the prevention of fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our Website and Services.
- Display advertisements that will be relevant to you.
- Analyze the use and performance of our Website and Services.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are domiciled in the United States of America, and we process and store your Personal Information in the United States of America, however, our Service providers may process and store it elsewhere. If you are located outside the United States of America and choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we will transfer your Personal Information to the United States of America for processing, and our service providers may process your Personal Information in the United States of America and/or somewhere else. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
We will send emails to you, from time to time, to let you know important improvements and updates on our Website and Services. You are able to opt out of these emails. However, other emails will be sent to you when we process your bookings and payments and also for security reasons for which you cannot disable this option.
Phishing websites imitate legitimate website in order to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and practices currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. If you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party pretending to be us and/or our Website, please report this at [email protected]
NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Last Updated: August 22, 2022