Kayak through the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s Venetian Isles. See mansions, mega yachts, sail boats, marine & bird life and hidden little secrets on this paddle trip.
- Person All Ages | Min. of 6 Passengers
Fort Lauderdale Sightseeing Tour by Cycle Party!
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a Sightseeing Tour with Cycle Party. Fort Lauderdale’s best mode of transportation takes you on a 1-hour family-friendly tour aboard the legendary party bike. This amazing vehicle is powered by your pedaling! Don’t worry though! The party bikes are super easy to pedal.
On this tour, you’ll see condos that will blow your mind and yachts beyond belief. You’ve yacht to be kidding me! Your pilot will come equipped with historical facts, suggestions for the area, and fun music. There isn’t a better introduction to Fort Lauderdale than this. Book your sightseeing tour now!
- Fort Lauderdale small-group tour aboard a party bike
- Visit historic downtown Himmarshee, important landmarks, and Las Olas Boulevard
- A guide narrates the trip while everyone (16 or older) pedals
- Morning departure Saturday and Sundays ONLY
* Kids of all ages are allowed but participants must be 16 in order to be on a pedaling seat.
📍Departure Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL. Advance reservations are REQUIRED.
⏰ Departure Times: 10:30 AM
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group bike tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Check-in is 30-minutes prior to your reservation time to allow us to check-in, sign waivers and get set up on the bike.
- A valid Government issued photo I.D. is required to check-in.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, and anyone under 16 can’t sit in a pedaling seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the scheduled tour date, we will refund your payment in full.
- If you cancel within 30-7 days before your scheduled tour, we will give you a rain check to use in the following 6 months.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the scheduled tour will not receive a rain check or any type of refund.
ARE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED?
Yes, all of our tours require a reservation.
WHERE CAN I PARK MY CAR?
There are multiple paid lots near each of our South Florida locations, as well as street parking. We do not provide parking.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
To have a fun party and experience South Florida in a whole new way!
HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE?
30 minutes prior to your reservation time to allow us to check-in, sign waivers and get set up on the bike. All tours leave promptly at the scheduled tour time. If you know you may be late, please call us and you will be given proper instructions by a staff member.
WHERE DOES THE TOUR START & END?
All our routes start and end from the same location. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time to check-in. Please refer to your confirmation email for exact meeting location as it may vary depending on the tour.
WHAT IF I CAN’T PEDAL?
No worries! There are only 10 seats that pedal. 5 seats get to lounge.
CAN I TAKE PICTURES?
Of course! But our guides will also take photos of the groups during the tour and will email/text them to everybody post-tour – be sure to give your guide your email or cell number to ensure you receive them from us. Our guides are more than happy to take photos with your phone, digital camera or whatever device you have.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE 6 PEOPLE IN MY PARTY?
A minimum of 6 guests combined are required to run the tour. We will contact you if your tour does not meet the minimum requirement and you will have the option to reschedule or receive a refund.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Please avoid flip-flops or any shoes that may fall off. Stick to tennis shoes or sandals with straps. Think of what you would wear if you were riding a bike…But we can’t stop you if you show up wearing high-heels, just be ready to pedal!
SHOULD I TIP THE TOUR GUIDE?
Our drivers work hard to make your experience one to remember and greatly appreciate tips. 10-20% is customary for private tours. Automatic gratuity is added for corporate functions and multiple bike tours.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A CYCLE PARTY?
The Cycle Party is a 15-person pedal powered party on four wheels! A trained company pilot steers and operates the brakes, lights and direction signals. The Cycle Party group bike is 16 1/2 feet long, 8 feet wide and 8 1/2 feet high, and seats 15 Party Guests around a center table under a rooftop. If you don’t believe us, check out some photos or book a tour for yourself!
WHAT IS YOUR WEATHER POLICY?
All of our tours go out rain or shine. Please note we have an over sized roof cover protecting you. If severe weather does occur, we reserve the right to offer a future credit. We are not able to offer a credit if the tour has already started.
Why Wannado Tours Is The Right Choice
Wannado Tours has earned its reputation as a premier choice for travelers when planning a Fort Lauderdale vacation. Wannado Tours not only focuses on offering the best tours in Fort Lauderdale, but we also strive to make each and every traveler experience South Florida in a memorable way ❤️
Need Help Making a Reservation?
Reach out to us at 📱786-785-1700, or email us at ✉️ [email protected]. One of our agents will gladly help you make a reservation, and will answer any questions about our tours and water sports.
Our office is open everyday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.