If you want twice the snorkeling in Key West, then Double Dip’s the trip for you! Enjoy the underwater marvels of two tropical Key West reef locations in one day!
KEY WEST DOLPHIN TOUR & SNORKEL
- Guest Ages 11+
- Guest Ages 4 - 10
- Infant Ages 3 & Under
Watch Dolphins and Snorkel in Key West!
Climb aboard our Key West Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Tour for an aquatic journey to observe the grace and beauty of our resident Key West dolphins. Take our fast powered catamaran on an adventure into the shimmering turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Together, we’ll responsibly watch bottlenose dolphins as they swim, play, feed and do what comes naturally. Then, we’ll head to the Key West wildlife refuge where we’ll snorkel along the shallow backcountry.
- Expert guides
- Watch bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat
- Snorkel along the shallow backcountry
- Shallow reefs with possible sightings of stingrays, juvenile fish, sea fans, sea rods, sponges & coral formations
Witness bottlenose dolphins frolicking in their natural habitat, then cruise to the backcountry for some snorkeling fun of your own! It’s a trip of a lifetime for nature enthusiasts, combining some of Key West’s best water experiences!
📍Departure Location: Key West, FL. Advance reservations are REQUIRED.
⏰ Departure Times: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 5:00 PM
- Top-of-the-line snorkel gear
- Professional instruction
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Complimentary beverages – See beverage options below
*Wetsuit rentals available – $12 each (cash or credit)
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuity (optional)
- Selection of sodas
- Draft Bud Light & Cat 5 Key Lime Lager
- Wine (Blush, & Chablis)
* Beer & wine served after snorkeling
Get ready for fun in the sun on this dolphin watch and snorkeling adventure off the coast of Key West!
Climb on board the catamaran and then embark on a journey into the crystal blue waters off the coast of Key West for this exciting adventure. The first stop is a wild dolphin playground. Watch bottlenose dolphins swimming, feeding, jumping out of the water and following alongside the boat in their natural habitat.
Then try a snorkeling session in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge. Before diving in, get some simple instructions from the experts, then prepare to see more than many species of colorful fish, coral and other sea life that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. All the equipment — a snorkel, mask, fins and vest — are included.
The catamaran includes a large sundeck and a shaded lounge area. Be sure to bring sunscreen and a towel, plus a lunch or snacks if desired. Throughout the cruise and on the journey back to Key West, select from a variety of beverages. *Beer and wine will be served after snorkeling.
Don’t miss out on this amazing Dolphin Watch and Snorkeling Tour in Key West!
- Check-in is at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. and matching credit card used will be required at check-in.
- Children 3 years and under go for FREE.
- WANNADO TOURS REQUIRES all cancellations be made 4 hours prior to the scheduled departure time to receive a full refund. Any cancellations made same day with less than 4-hour notice for tickets purchased or held will be charged in full and are nonrefundable.
- TRIPS BOOKED WITHIN 4 HOURS OF THE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tours missed are non-refundable.
- We will not depart in unsafe weather conditions. Should the Captain assess the weather and determine that conditions are unsafe, the tour may be postponed or cancelled. Every effort will be made to reschedule your tour during your stay. If a trip or rental is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason and you cannot reschedule, you will be refunded the full amount of the tour.
- Every effort will be made to run tours, as advertised. Should the tour operator have to amend or alter your tour due extraneous circumstances tickets remain non-refundable on tours taken.
DO YOU PROVIDE PARKING?
No, we do not provide parking at any of our check in locations, but you can use street parking, pay to park lots or parking garages.
IF I HAVE PAID FOR MY TICKETS, WHY DO I STILL NEED TO CHECK IN?
It is necessary for us to collect your paid in full voucher and give you a boarding pass. This helps us maintain an accurate count for the coast guard.
CAN MY CHILD WHO IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD GO ON A TRIP BY THEMSELVES?
Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Children 16-18 may go on our Dolphin Watch trip unaccompanied, but only if they have a valid photo ID.
HOW MUCH TIME DO WE GET FOR EACH ACTIVITY?
You will get to dolphin watch for one hour and snorkel for one hour.
ARE WE GUARANTEED TO SEE DOLPHINS ON THE TOUR?
No, we cannot guarantee that we will see dolphins, but we do have a 98% success rate of seeing dolphins on all of our dolphin watching tours. This is because the dolphins are non-migratory. They are in Key West year-round and our captains are very familiar with where to find them.
DO WE GET TO SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS?
No, the dolphins that we are viewing are wild. We will watch these protected dolphins in their natural habitat.
WILL WE BE SNORKELING AT THE REEF?
We will take you the Gulf of Mexico on this trip. You will snorkel shallow reefs with the possibility of spotting stingrays, juvenile fish, sea fans, sea rods, sponges, and isolated coral formations.
IS SNORKELING GEAR PROVIDED?
Yes, mask, snorkel, fins and buoyancy compensator vests are provided.
CAN I BRING MY OWN SNORKELING GEAR? IS THERE A DISCOUNT IF I DO?
Yes, you are more than welcome to do so, but there is no discount.
DO YOU OFFER PRESCRIPTION MASKS?
No, but they may be rented from local dive shops.
DO YOU PROVIDE WETSUITS?
Wetsuits are available for a small fee per suit (cash only).
DO YOU HAVE UNDERWATER CAMERAS AVAILABLE TO US?
Yes, we sell disposable underwater cameras at our check in locations.
ARE THERE LOCKERS ON THE BOAT, WHERE CAN I KEEP MY BELONGINGS?
No, there are no lockers, but you can bring a small bag and leave it where you are sitting on the boat.
IS THERE SHADE ON THE BOAT?
Yes, there is a small portion of shaded seating on the Dolphin Cat; however, It is a very good idea to wear sunscreen and sun protective clothing.
WHAT IS YOUR WEATHER POLICY?
We do not operate in unsafe weather conditions, but a light rain shower is not a deterrent. The Captain will assess the weather and should the Captain determine that the conditions are unsafe to run the tour, the tour may be postponed or it will be canceled. If a trip is canceled by us for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip during your stay in Key West. If you are unable to reschedule, you will have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip or receiving a full refund.
Why Wannado Tours Is The Right Choice
Wannado Tours has earned its reputation as a premier choice for travelers when planning a Key West Tour. Wannado Tours not only focuses on offering the best sightseeing tours and activities in Key West, but we also strive to make each and every traveler experience South Florida in a memorable way ❤️
Need Help Making a Reservation?
Reach out to us at 📱786-785-1700, or email us at ✉️ [email protected]. One of our agents will gladly help you make a reservation, and will answer any questions about our tours and water sports.
Our office is open everyday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.