There’s no better way to explore Miami than from the water! Toast to another perfect day in paradise as you take in amazing views on a boat cruise.
MIAMI JET SKI TOUR
- 30-min Jet Ski Ride Ages 16+ to Drive
- 60-min Jet Ski Ride (may be split into 2-30min rides)
Most Thrilling & Unforgettable Jet Ski Tour in Miami!
You will see the most breathtaking views in Miami on this Jet Ski Tour. We’ll take you riding through the open waters, riding along yachts that are anchored, multi-million dollar water front mansions, islands, and much more. Our professional tour guides will ensure a safe and fun experience, making your overall experience memorable and worth reliving. So don’t hesitate to book this jet ski ride now!
- One-hour jet ski tour with a local guide
- See Miami’s most iconic sites from the water
- Get a glimpse of celebrity homes and hip seaside clubs
- Enjoy sun and cool breezes as you explore the coast
Jet skiing is the most popular and trending activity you will find yourself doing in Miami Beach. Your Miami experience will not be completed until you experience the unique thrill of riding on a powerful Sea-Doo jet ski at rushing speeds through the warm tropical water of South Florida.
📸 Capture the highlights of your trip by adding the video package. A GoPro action camera will be mounted in front of the jet ski, recording the riders during the full session. Participants will get to keep the 4gb SD card containing the full footage of the session.
📍Departure Location: DINNER KEY MARINA – 3400 Pan American Dr., Pier 9 Slip 24, Miami, FL 33133. Advance reservations are REQUIRED.
⏰ Departure Times: 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM
🚗 Parking: Parking is available at the departure location. You MUST ask for the parking pass to get FREE parking.
- Professional guide
- Life jacket
- Jet ski (Sea Doo Gti 130)
- Free parking (ask us for pass)
- $300 damage deposit per jet ski, refunded right after the ride if no damage
- $25 fuel fee (for every 30min ride per ski)
- Florida sales tax
- $3 boating exam required for riders born after 1/1/1988
- Gratuity (optional)
After our team goes over all safety regulations and jet ski controls, our professional instructors will lead the group to a large zone where riders will be able to enjoy the freedom of riding at their desired speed and direction as long as they stay inside of the boundaries. This is way more fun than the boring old-fashioned guided tours where you are required to stay right behind each other and are very limited on what you get to see during the ride.
Our monitors will ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, making your overall excursion memorable and worth reliving.
- Biscayne Bay
- Downtown Miami
- Port of Miami
- Fisher Island
- Flagler Monument
- Star Island
- South Beach
- Celebrity Homes
- Miami Beach
- Miami Skyline
- Millionaire’s Row
- Key Biscayne
Come join us on this amazing jet ski tour today! Book online now!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Check-in is 60 minutes before the departure time.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to check-in.
- Upon arrival to the dock, same credit card used for this payment as well as a valid matching ID must be provided. The cardholder must be present at departure.
- If this documentation is not provided as physical hard copy, NO ONE from the reservation will be allowed to participate and “no-show policy” will apply.
- These tickets are non-refundable; however we reserve the right to reschedule it upon weather condition.
- No shows will be charged the full amount, and will not be able to reschedule.
Jet Ski Regulations
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 credit card per reservation
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 valid government issued photo I.D. that includes date of birth per guest (ages 16 and older)
- MANDATORY: MUST complete a Boater Safety Test if guest does not have a Florida Boater Safety License
- The operator on each jet ski must have a basic understanding of the English language
- Guests MUST be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian present at check-in to participate
- Guests born during or after 1988, please check-in 60 minutes before departure time
- Guests born during or after 1988 may operate the jet ski if they have a Photo I.D. and meet ONE of the following criteria:
- They have a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification
- They are riding with someone born before 1988
- They are riding with someone born during or after 1988 who does have a United States Boater Safety
- License or National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification
- There are 2 ways to obtain a Boater Safety License:
A temporary Boater Safety License can be obtained at check-in by taking a 25 multiple choice question open book test in English. There is a fee of $3.00 to take the test per rider (cash or credit card accepted). Riders must check-in 1 hour before departure time to obtain a temporary Boater Safety License
- Click Here to review Boater Safety Test Instruction Booklet
- Don’t want to wait? Obtain your Boater Safety License online by Clicking Here and be sure to present it at check-in
- Guests that do need to do the test: please check in 1 hour before departure time
- Guests 4-15 years of age may only accompany as a passenger to someone who is at least 18 years of age. A parent/legal guardian must be present at check-in to sign paperwork. They are not allowed under any circumstance to operate the jet ski.
- Guests 16-17 years of age may operate a jet ski after they have obtained a Boater Safety License, bring photo I.D. and have signed paperwork from a parent/legal guardian who must also show photo I.D., even if not participating.
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the jet ski driver at all times
WHERE CAN I PARK MY CAR?
We offer a free parking pass to all of our customers at our locations. Our parking lots are right in front of the departure points.
HOW OLD TO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DRIVE?
You must be 16 or older to drive, minimum 3-6 years depending on weather condition to be a passenger.
IS THE PRICE PER PERSON?
No, the price is per ski which fits up to 2 people, under 350 pounds combined.
HOW MANY CAN FIT ON THE JET SKI?
Even though our jet skis are 3 seaters, we limit the capacity to 2 people max for safety reasons.
IS THERE A DEPOSIT REQUIRED?
The jet ski deposit is $300 per ski, this is fully refundable as long as the customer follows instructions and training, and that the jet ski returns with no damage due to negligence by the driver. If you decide to do cash you will get it back immediately after the ride. If you decide to do the card, the amount will be charged and refunded to the same card. This process usually takes 3, but can take up to 10 business days depending on your bank to process it.
HOW FAST DOES THE JET SKI GO?
Our 2018 Yamaha VX top out at 55mph. You probably won’t be able to stay full throttle for more than a couple of seconds.
CAN WE SWITCH RIDERS?
You will be able to switch between driving or being a passenger if you are sharing the jet ski with another person. However, because of how our trips are set up, you will not be able to come back and forth to the dock and switch with your friends.
WHAT IS THE BOAT LICENSE?
In Florida, anyone born after January 1, 1988, must have a Florida boat license in order to drive any motorized vessel. If you do not have one yet, we have a temporary license that can be taken at our location for a fee of $3. It will take 10-20 minutes to complete.
WHAT IF I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM?
That’s not a problem! You will be provided with a life jacket and all of our staff are CPR certified and great swimmers!
CAN WE GO ON OUR OWN OR DO WE NEED TO HAVE A GUIDE?
It is required in Florida to provide a guide to any commercial jet ski tours. Our guides will be on their own jet ski, ready to assist you for any of your needs. They can let you free-ride in our ride zone, or give you guys a tour around Miami’s most unique spots.
WHERE DO WE GO ON THE 1-HOUR TOUR?
If the group decides to do a tour, our favorite route is crossing over the bay of Key Biscayne to reach Nixon sandbar. There you will be able to get off the ski and soak yourself in waist-level water. We will also ride by million-dollar mansions right on the water before starting to head back over.
WHAT BRAND/MODEL ARE YOUR JET SKIS?
We have a fleet of brand new 2018 Yamaha VX jet ski with the new RIDE technology, which has forward, reverse and neutral positions.
CAN WE TAKE PHOTOS?
We offer a photo package for $35 where you get to keep an SD card filled with incredible memories of your jet ski experience.
WHAT DO WE NEED TO BRING/WEAR?
Be ready to get wet! We recommend a bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, beach towels, hair tie if you have long hair, and a change of clothes if you have plans to go somewhere else after us.
Why Wannado Tours Is The Right Choice
Wannado Tours has earned its reputation as a premier choice for travelers when planning a Miami Tour. Wannado Tours not only focuses on offering the best tours and activities in Miami, but we also strive to make each and every traveler experience South Florida in a memorable way ❤️
Need Help Making a Reservation?
Reach out to us at 📱786-785-1700, or email us at ✉️ [email protected]. One of our agents will gladly help you make a reservation, and will answer any questions about our tours and water sports.
Our office is open everyday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.